Fast studying is the way you gain the most out of your subject with the least amount of time and effort so that you can study more with less time and effort. The problem comes when you can’t focus on what you are studying because of the following:
1. You don’t have confidence for exams
2. You have fears that what you studied won’t come in the exam you are preparing for
So the first step you should take is to solve these problems by preparing yourself and doing the following:
1. Expecting the worst case scenario that can happen to you if you will fail the exam
2. Doing your best regardless what you know about the subject
3. Having faith that whatever will happen is the best for your case
By preparing yourself this way, you will gain more confidence while solving your exam, and your fear about unexpected questions will decrease to the least.
How to Study Fast For Exams
So it’s time now to know how to study fast for exams.
Most articles around the internet that talk about the fast studying skills, mention techniques that might look convincing but when you apply them in real life they just don’t work. This is because the writers of such articles are either teachers or expert educators that talk about techniques that they never tried. In this article, the practical techniques are different because I tried these practical techniques myself and they showed excellent results.
I am a normal student like you who graduated from Engineering college and I tried these successful techniques for more than 6 years and they showed great success for me. I got 97% (A+) grades in my last year at high school which made me join the college that I always dreamt to join, Engineering. Here is what I did:
1. Write down exams’ questions from previous years: the best way to know more about the subject is to write exams’ questions from previous years. 3 to 5 exams is enough, this will help you also to know the parts that you know best and which parts you know less so that you can enjoy studying what you know best and focus more on what you know less.
2. After doing so, read more questions from other sources: the most important point about studying fast is to understand what different questions say for the same answer. You can know the answer in the exam, but those who don’t understand other questions and they think that it is some other question will make them skip answering the question which will affect their marks negatively. To understand questions that have the same answer that you know, will have a great effect on getting high marks in the exam.
You can study fast from day one in your educational year and it is not exclusive on the days before exams, so if you are in the beginning of the year, to study with this method can have a great effect on you, so that you are prepared for exams the best way possible.